Prodigy by Leggett & Platt ®
Call 1-800-320-4161 for a
price quote over the phone.
Prodigy: The Cutting edge of Adjustable Bed Technology
Sleep Comfort offers the ultimate in comfort and technology. The Prodigy bed by Leggett & Platt. This model has all the great features of the Wall-Hugger but with higher levels of technology. The Prodigy alarm can gently wake you in the morning to soothing massage. Or if you prefer, a progressive audio alarm to ease you softly awake. If listening to snoring keeps you up at night, you'll appreciate the unique snore relieving feature which readjusts your breathing position. And for those tech savvy individuals, the optional bridge brings WiFi capabilities to integrate with your iPhone or iPod. The Prodigy will completely redefine and modernize the way you use your bed for a smarter, more customizable approach to your comfort.
- Snore relieving feature gives you the power to alleviate disturbing snores by repositioning your sleeping position seven degrees to open up breathing airways.
- Two-Way Wi-Fi remote control complete with LED display and clock/timer function.
- Sleep timer bed elevation function gently lowers bed into your sleeping position automatically over time.
- "Gentle Wake" alarm uses both audio and massage feature to gently wake you in the morning.
- "Whisper Quiet" maintenance-free, high-performance DC motor system with a lift capacity of 600 pounds.
- Wall-hugger action.
- Remote control locating feature helps find a missing remote control.
- Optional Bridge allows App controls for your iPhone or iPod.
- Dual 10-speed, full body "Wave-Massage" with automatic 30 minute timer. Massage motors are recessed for increased benefit.
- Multiple programmable positions on each remote.
- One touch flat/reset button.
- Emergency battery back-up to lower bed during loss of electric power.
- Bed height is adjustable with included Leg Kit. Various length legs and locking wheel castors allow you to have the bed height you want.
- Fits most headboards, 4-poster beds, bedsteads and platform bases. Can also be used without attaching to any furniture item.
- Entire mechanism and electronics are CSA certified to both UL and CSA electrical motor standards.
- Power Drive disconnect Safety Design.
- Made in the USA by Leggett & Platt.
- Wireless: Everyone loves the look and convenience of a wireless remote control with independent head/foot elevation buttons.
- Display: LED display screen with timer.
- Illumination: touch one button and they all light up so you can see easily when it's dark.
- Position Memory: There are four position buttons for you to custom set as you like.
- Wave Massage: Head and foot massage motors can be operated independently for precise control. Includes 10 speed therapeutic WAVE massage and automatic 30 minute timer.
- Alarm: Choose between gentle massage, audio or both.
- Snore: Snore button allows the bed to readjust position for 30 minutes and then return to your favorite sleeping position all while you sleep.
- Reset Button: Push one button and walk away. The bed will return to the flat position and turn off all massage motors.
- Find Feature: Causes lost remote control to beep and flash so you can find it.
CLICK HERE to read
our entire warranty.
Sleep Comfort warrants the entire bed and mattress against defects in material or workmanship for life. All parts including mattress, motors, electronics, mechanism and remote control are covered the same under one warranty. There is never a prorated charge for the part itself--and the purchaser pays ONLY for the shipping cost of the item. And we warrant the bed, not the buyer--so your warranty is transferable.
Prorated vs Non-Prorated:
Smart shoppers know that the most important part of any warranty is not the number of years it covers. Instead it is how soon it becomes prorated. Once a warranty becomes prorated the replacement part or mattress is no longer free to you. With most companies this typically occurs within the first two years. This means that each year thereafter you will pay a larger and larger cost for the replacement part or mattress. Be smart, make sure your warranty is non-prorated like ours with Sleep Comfort.
Service / Modular Construction:
Adjustable beds that have modular construction are much easier to service because the parts can be easily removed and replaced without a service technician making long repairs. Sleep Comfort only uses modular construction for quick and easy service. And if you do need a service technician, no need to worry. We use the largest network of factory trained service technicians in the USA. When you call, you will speak with Sleep Comfort directly. We won't make you call a phone center outside the U.S. And don't forget...we can service your bed anywhere within the U.S. Most Local stores don't take service calls directly which can result in slower service, especially if they are buying beds from a manufacturer outside the country.
We believe the ultimate test of a company's confidence in its own products is reflected in their return policy. At Sleep Comfort we recognize the need to be able to experience the benefits and comfort of our unique adjustable beds in your own home.So if you try our bed and you aren't satisfied in your level of comfort – the company will give you your MONEY BACK.
And with Sleep Comfort our money back guarantee applies to every adjustable bed, every mattress with out restrictions or restocking fees like so many other companies have. You pay only the one-way return shipping fee.
It's simple and straightforward. Your buy our bed—and either love it or not. If not, return the bed to us and we'll refund your money…Period. We find that people like our policy – and most everyone also loves our adjustable beds.
If you're like most people, then you know that sitting on any stool or chair for 5 or 10 minutes may feel very different than sitting on the same stool or chair for 1 to 2 hours.
Adjustable beds and mattresses are no different and no one should be forced to try a display model in a store for only 5 or 10 minutes. Especially if the store offers a non-return policy on the adjustable bed.
At Sleep comfort we want you to try the bed in your home….not some showroom. We understand that it is difficult to know if you will be comfortable on a mattress until you are actually sleeping on it for several nights -- or even weeks.
However, most companies won't allow you to return or exchange their mattress just because it's too soft or firm. Even when you lie down on a mattress in a store you might like the "feel" but that test is only for a few minutes. Often times you take that mattress home and a few weeks later you don't like the firmness. But at that point, the store won't change out your mattress.
Sleep Comfort is different. We want you to feel comfortable with your purchase. So if you feel the mattress you select is not right for you, you have 90 days from delivery to exchange it for another mattress of equal or lesser cost. There is no charge for the new mattress and you need only pay a mattress swap fee of $90.
Frequently asked questions regarding the 90 day in home trial
Q: Do you have a trial period on BOTH your adjustable base & mattress?
A: Yes, We have a 90 night money back guarantee on both our adjustable base and mattress. Beware of companies who only have a return policy on the mattress and not the adjustable base.
Q: So what happens if I try the bed and want to return it?
A: You must try the bed for a minimum 30 days. If you do not like the product you can return it or swap it for a different mattress within 90 days of delivery.
Q: Ok so if I don't like the adjustable base or mattress I can swap for something different?
A: Most people who are unhappy have a firmness preference. We try to adjust the feel(firmness) to suit our customers. This only costs you $90 per mattress and you don’t have to send the old mattress back-we come to you. Ask your sleep specialist about our new reversible “dual firmness design” to prevent this from happening.
Q: What if the bed arrives and it’s broken or not working well?
A: We will send a service man to your house to replace whatever is broken at NO COST to you.
Q: What if I just want my money back?
A: Call us so we can move forward with refunding your money. Once the product is received we will credit your credit or debit card IN FULL.
Q: What fees am I responsible for? Is there a restocking fee?
A: The only fees you will be responsible for are the return shipping charges. Realistically, this will cost you several hundred dollars as the cost of gas and delivery men isn’t as cheap as it used to be. Ask your sleep specialist to look up a quote for your exact location.There are NO RESTOCKING FEE’S! Beware of companies who charge “all shipping charges” as this means you will pay shipping in both directions.
Q: Why do I have to keep the bed for 30 days before returning it?
A: Sometimes mattresses have a break in period. We have had customers who aren’t sure if they like the feel of the mattress after 1 night but love the feel after using the mattress for a couple of weeks.
"In 1986, I hurt my back on the left side. When I bought the Sleep Comfort bed, I immediately was able to sleep on my left side without pain."
"I want to enjoy the rest of my life. It's amazing what a good night's sleep I get each night...and every night."
"We've had our Sleep Comfort bed for about seven years -- and the quality of sleep we get is just as good today as when we first got the bed."